Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Now that it is getting cold outside...

  1. #11
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by dollsforadoll:
    Cold outside? it was 94 degress over here today! lol!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know, it was so hot today here too! Must be different here in this part of California...me and dollsforadoll live pretty close...so that must be why.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Hquads4's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From what I was told all of the meet outfits are available only as replacement sets. I looked into getting the Samantha meet outfit for my DD and it was running $20.00 for the complete outfit. I do know that the CS Rep said that they have a very long list of replacement parts for the Historical dolls. I also got my DD a pair of the Marisol Jazz shoes as replacements in September. They were limited on the number but still had them. So it never hurts to try.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mollys sweater is available as a replacement part but Kit's treehouse sweater is not.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sorry I have not been online lately. Lindsey and I are taking it easy with our colds. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Here I am now though! Here is the Ebay-store where I get my sweaters.

    If you do not see it in the store, email Sharon(the seller/owner of store) and she will get it for you. She is great! I have been doing business with her for at least 2 years.

    What A Doll Needs

    She also has a website store:

    Turnfour Collectibles

    Her prices are great, the SH is VERY reasonable, she is verrrrrrrrrrry nice!!! You will love her things. I also get must of my bathing suits from her too.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all for the information about sweaters! It is such a shame that Kit's Tree House sweater is not available as a replacement part. I think that sweater is one of my favorite AG items I've gotten so far because it matches nicely with so many other things. Why, oh why, is AG forever retiring the cutest things? But it is good news about Molly's Meet sweater.

    Samo22, your Kirsten pictures are cute!

    Sunnydaze, please do show us the sweaters you knit!

    PrincessKailey, your new signature picture is darling! Which AGOT is modeling Kit's Tree House sweater--she's adorable!

    Sheila, thank you for divulging your sweater resource! I just looked at the link and you're right--the prices are very reasonable plus the sweaters are very cute.

    If anyone else has more links/advice etc. please keep on posting cause I'll keep reading!


    [img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just cannot say enough about Kit's treehouse sweater. It is awesome and makes for so many cute mix'n'match outfits. I just dressed Kit in it today after she was freezing in Ann's cowgirl outfit. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I love those sweaters from Michael's, although I get them at Ben Franklin's because that's closer. My favorite is the pink one with an embroidered Eiffel Tower and French poodle. And then there's Lindsey's Hanukkah one...

    f57e876e

    f0de69b3

    f03482c3

    Here's the one I made for the craft swap, though it took a long time to finish:
    ee8ea0b3

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I'm NOW adding Kirsten's Knit Woolens to my ever-growing Want List.

    Kit's treehouse sweater is very cute! I would recommend it.

    I'm really enjoying the sweaters from Michael's. The prices are GREAT and they are very cute on our girls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •